Helping small businesses grow is not easy, but we chose it to be our mission. We're looking for challengers who embrace change and aren't afraid of taking extreme ownership, to join our journey.
About Lama AI
Lama AI was founded with the goal of simplifying small businesses’ access to bank-rated capital. Small businesses are starving for fair financing opportunities delivered with speed and efficiency. Together with our partners, we are building an embedded lending network, and helping small businesses unlock their growth potential.
The company was founded by experienced entrepreneurs, who have previously built multiple companies, and is backed by Tier-1 fintech investors. What does it mean for you? You’ve got an amazing opportunity to join a strong and ambitious team, empower small businesses, have fun and enjoy a fascinating journey, and unlock your own career potential.
What you’ll do
We are a small, passionate, and driven team of software engineers who approach our work as artisans. Each of us is experienced and knowledgeable in a range of technologies, from React and Node.js, and up to Kubernetes, AWS, and Kafka.
We take ownership seriously and our responsibilities go beyond just coding. We play an active role in defining and prioritizing features, monitoring our platform in production, evaluating the results of our work, and seeking out ways to drive value for our company and partners.
- You will be given the opportunity to join and be a part of a small startup team, which is moving extremely fast and building an awesome solution. As such, you will be responsible for:
- Designing, developing, and maintaining Lama AI’s platform
- Writing clean, efficient, and well-documented code
- Troubleshooting and debugging any issues that arise
- Staying up-to-date with the latest technology and industry trends and incorporating them into our platform
- 3+ years of professional software development experience
- Highly knowledgeable in at least one modern programming language, such as Typescript / Python
- Experience with web development frameworks, such as React, Vue.js or Angular
- Strong understanding of software engineering and design principles
- Experience with cloud computing platforms, such as AWS or GCP
- Strong communication skills and ability to work well in a team
- Passion for learning and staying up-to-date with the latest technologies
We don’t believe
Let’s get to know the real you